Blue Waters Aqua Fun Park Info
National Stadium Port of Spain
27th July 2013- 1st September 2013-Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Opening Hours: 11:00am-6:00pm
6:30pm-8:30, ONLY Saturday and Sunday
- Pizza Boys
- Church’s Chicken
- Children (2-12yrs)-$100
- Seniors (62yrs and up)-$50
- Children (2-12yrs)-$120
- Adults- $170
- Seniors (62yrs and up)-$60
Entrance after 5:00pm is $50.00 for adults and $40.00 for kids
- Massive 100ft Pools
- The Hippo-World’s Largest Inflatable Slide (40ft high, 200ft long)
- Magical Bouncy Houses
- Cascading Water Slides
- The Original Kiddie Bumper Boats
- Kaboom Bumper Cars
- ATV cars
- Monster Go Karts
- Arcade Games
- Bungee Run
- Mickey Mouse Club House
- Daily Parade of your favourite characters (Mickey & Spider Man)
- Outdoor Movies (FREE FOR ALL PATRONS)
- Carnival Game booths
- Blu Moon Photo Booth for instant photos
Rules and Regulations
- Supervision by a qualified attendant is required at all times.
- Guests with a health impairment, disease, high blood pressure, back, neck or other bone/joint problems, or any conditions that might cause problems when physically challenged should not be allowed on any of the slides and rides.
- Guest(s) must shower first before entering the pool.
- Do not spit or blow your nose inside the pool.
- Do not push a person in the pool.
- We recommend that guests who have consumed a full meal wait for thirty (30) minutes before entering the pools.
- Guests should refrain from rough playing, diving, flipping, wrestling, chasing when on slides. In consideration of other guests, please refrain from making loud noises while inside the water park.
- Always follow our lifeguards and pool attendants’ instructions , they are there to assist and ensure that all our guests have a safe and enjoyable stay inside water park.
- Please attend to your personal belongings. Management will not be responsible.
- Child/children with height lower than one(1) meter must be accompanied by a guardian.
- Guest(s) wearing eye glasses and accessories (bracelets, necklaces, earrings, etc.) may not enter the pool or enter inflatable rides and slides.
- Guest(s) must wear swimming caps, goggles, and appropriate swim wear.
- Guest(s) with sunblock, lotions, make-up, etc. must shower before entering the pool.
- Wearing of scuba masks, flippers and snorkels are not allowed inside the pools.)
- Infants are allowed inside the pool provided that they are wearing the prescribed swim diaper.
- We recommend that guests do warm up exercises prior to entering the pool to prevent cramps.
- Guests with illness or communicable disease such as sore eyes, high blood pressure and epilepsy, are not allowed inside the pools.
- If you develop ill symptoms, stop swimming immediately and advise our lifeguards.
- Swimming for long periods is not advisable. To avoid exertion, we recommend that guests rest for 20 minutes after 40 minutes inside the pool.
- Prohibited items inside Water World :
- Food and Beverages (except dietary requirements)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Illigal Drugs and Weapons
- Wheeled Items (skateboards, roller skates, wheeled shows, etc)
- Diving into the pools is strictly prohibited.
- What to Bring
- Swimwear (note, only swimwear is allowed on the rides - no jeans, t-shirts etc)
- Linx/credit card/ cash for snacks
- A change of clothing for the ride home
- What Not to Bring
- Valuables - a safe place to store your personal belongings is provided but leave your valuables at home
- Coolers or beverages
- Anything that cannot get wet!
- Dirty attitudes
- What to Expect
- Security checks at the door and throughout the park
- Attractions for young and the young at heart
- Required showers - you must shower/ wash your feet before accessing the water rides
- Life Guards to assist in case of emergency (Some rides have height and other restrictions)